Welcome to MarvelToons!

Official MarvelToons Forum

Welcome to the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

You are not logged in.

#1 February 18, 2021 1:26 am

Janessa314

CBD Edibles Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise offers for sale CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We how do you turn cbd oil into crystalline cbd? not offer CBD products such as CBD oil. We only provide advertising and marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a comparatively wide-ranging range of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to many different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and right now, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have checked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am yet to consult a different attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at marveltoons.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Board footer