Welcome to MarvelToons!

Official MarvelToons Forum

Welcome to the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

You are not logged in.

#1 November 5, 2020 7:57 pm

RondaBoyce

CBD For Pets Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise advertises CBD goods. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We only provide marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close look, you will see that they sell a comparatively wide-ranging range of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to many different firms. Because of this constraint, I where can i get the most natural and pures cbd oil in spray form no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment choices and presently, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to speak to an additional legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at marveltoons.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Board footer